Reiki Box: Constant Reiki
I love the idea of constant reiki. Just set it and go. Sitting down and mindfully receiving reiki is immensely important, but sometimes you’re just too on the go to remember.
This is for the on-the-go peeps that tend to forget themselves. A reiki box can become your companion to self-healing.
What is a reiki box?
That’s the first question that pops up, isn’t it? What the heck is this reiki box thing? Simply, it’s a tool to help you reiki multiple people/animals/affirmations/things/etc. at once. It can be a box, bag, tupperware container, etc. It can be physical, electrical (like an open doc in a word processor), or mental.
I personally use a small round box. It fits perfectly in my hands, and I love that. You can decorate your box, draw the symbols on it (I did), do whatever you want to make it scream “REIKI” for you.
How do you use a reiki box?
Easy peasy…you fill it up with your intentions/pictures/affirmations/healing requests/etc. Then you reiki the box with the intention that everything within the box gets reiki for the highest and greatest good of all involved.
Ideas for your reiki box:
- Pictures of loved ones you wish to send reiki to
- Seeds you plant later
- Pictures of places you wish to send reiki to
- Names of people to send reiki to
- Pet names
- Picture of the globe
- Pictures of your city
- Programed crystals
- Healing crystals
- Tarot/oracle cards you wish to reflect on
- You can do like I do and put your reiki box in a crystal grid. That way everything in the box also gets yummy crystal energies too. Like a double whammy of goodness!
- Set a time each day/week/month and regularly give the box reiki. 10-15 minutes would be good, more would be better 😉 Open each paper with names/goals/affirmations/etc and read them out loud to remind yourself what you’re working towards.
- Create a box solely for yourself and one for others.
- Remember to clear out the old once it’s come to pass.
- Nothing fancy, simply take the item out and thank it for it’s help, then burn it, trash it, bury it, put it back in it’s proper spot, etc.
Do you have a reiki box? Have you used one before? Want a FREE Reiki Box video workshop? Sign up for the newsletter here and it’s included in the Free Reiki Resource Library!