Reiki and Oracle Cards
I have a couple of decks of oracle cards that I really love to use. Now, what the heck do oracle cards have to do with Reiki…more than you might think.
What I like to do is clear the cards with Reiki with the intention that I get the answers for my highest and greatest good, but also that I understand what the cards are trying to tell me. When I clear the cards with Reiki I tend to get highly accurate messages
Step by step of what I do with Reiki and Oracle cards:
- Take a couple of deep breaths to get in the right mindset.
- Call in high energies to help with the reading. Only energies, beings, guides, etc. of high energies and white light. This is for protection, insights, and messages.
- Draw the power symbol on the cards to clear all energies that aren’t for the highest and greatest good. And to clear stale energies.
- Draw the emotion symbol to help me detach from desired messages. This allows me to be more open to what needs to come through rather than what I want to come through.
- Shuffle the cards with my question.
- Draw card(s) and read.
- If I don’t understand how the message pertains to the question I’ll send Reiki to it by drawing the emotion symbol on my forehead and asking for added guidance.
When I follow these steps I get highly accurate messages. An example would be on my birthday. I followed those steps and asked what I need to know for today. I was using the Earth Magic Deck and the card I drew was Dance Celebration. Another time it was an icky rainy day and asked the same question and the card that came up was Rain Purification. I tend to get literal answers to questions, but I also look into the other meanings of the card. That rainy day card wasn’t only telling me “hey, it’s raining outside”, but it was telling me that I needed to work on some “stuff” to clean up my mind.