New Year Reiki Ceremony
This year why don’t you do a New Year Reiki ceremony? You’ll bring comfort and joy to yourself as you know you’ll be ringing in the new year with your companion Reiki.
Flush out any of the bad icky feelings you’ve been harboring throughout the year.
Release the negative nellies!
Become empowered knowing that today is the last day of 2013 and that 2014 will bring in good things for you.
Affirm this: IT’S ALL GOOD.
Everything that will happen during this new year is here to help push you along your path. Don’t get discouraged if what you’ve been working toward doesn’t come to fruitition. Let it be, and keep on going, don’t stop, unless it feels right.
Let Reiki help you in your life and don’t forget that it’s there to support YOU.
This year I plan to do a releasing ceremony with my family that includes Reiki and fire. (I recently got this small badass caldron that I’m really itching to put to use!)
Here’s the plan:
- Meditate for a bit/listen to music/Reiki self.
- Pass around paper to write what we want to release. These are not to share.
- Flip the paper over and write an affirmation on the back that we want to embody during the year and that reminds us that we are releasing the stuff on the other side.
- Reiki the intentions.
- Hold hands, chant Om and Reiki symbols (especially SHK) for a few minutes to build energy.
- Pass around the candle we’ll use to light the papers to empower it with our intentions to release.
- Light the candle.
- One by one go to the caldron, share something we are willing to share that we want to release, light the paper, drop in caldron. Watch paper burn. Go back to chair. Repeat with next person.
- Once all four of us have had a go we’ll sit in silence for a bit, then go our merry little ways.
Of course it might not go exactly like this, but it’s an outline. I plan to do much self Reiki today to prepare myself for the abundance of awesome of the new year, how about you?