We already know that daily Reiki practice is good for us. But sometimes we forget that we can individualize Reiki down to separate tasks. Take food for example. There are multiple ways to add Reiki to your meal. But do you? What follows are 8 different ways you can add Reiki to mealtime or snack and eat some yummy yummy Reiki. This is part one in a series of broken down ways you can add Reiki to your life simply.
8 Ways to Add Reiki to Mealtime
Reiki for as long as you feel it needs to be done whether it’s 1o seconds to 10 minutes. You can’t do this wrong.
- Reiki everything in your meal. No matter how elaborate or simple your meal is Reiki everything that it takes. (Spices, water, cheese, milk, yogurt, hot pocket, pepperoni, sauce, carrots, you get the point)
- Reiki the utensils you use with your meal and prepare your meal with. (Spatula, whisk, ladle, spoon, fork, knives, etc.)
- Reiki the pots and pans you cook your meal in.
- Reiki the stove, microwave, oven, etc. as you cook. Bonus: keeps everything in tip top shape (of course it doesn’t take the place of regular maintenance and cleaning!).
- Reiki as you cook. Reiki yourself, the food, the people that will eat the food.
- Reiki bless your food before eating it. Put your hands over your food or in gassho and give thanks and Reiki, pray if that’s your thing.
- Reiki as you eat. Reiki yourself so that you can use the food efficiently.
- When it’s time to clean up Reiki the clean up. Reiki when you do the dishes, wipe the table, clean up the space.
Do you Reiki your food at mealtime? What is your favorite way to add Reiki to mealtime? I’d love it if you’d share with us in the comments below!