Welcome to Reiki Playground!
You know how reiki practitioners tend to help everyone else, but forget themselves? Screw that! How can you help others if you can’t take time for yourself? I help reiki practitioners reconnect with their skills in a way disguised as fun and games that’s really nurturing self care so they can be the best they can be for their clients. Do you know any reiki practitioners that give away all their energy and need to take some chill time for themselves and reconnect to what makes reiki awesome?
This is a safe haven to help you explore. Too many peeps stifle their creative expression when using Reiki because they were told it was “bad” or not “right”. Reiki Playground is here to help move you into the next evolution of yourself. To bring about the best you, you can be with Reiki as your guide and loving support. And to have tons of fun while doing it.
This place is NOT for you if you can’t have fun. Un-wad those panties and let’s play! The motto around here is “it’s all good”. It works. It really is all good, life is what you make it, might as well think “it’s all good” right?
Who runs this place?
Hi! I’m Sierra a giant goofball in LOVE with Reiki. I love channeling, receiving, learning, & writing about it! Spreading the joy of Reiki is one of my passions in life. I’m here to sprinkle awesomesauce, glitter, play with unicorns & dragons, talk about Care Bears, and generally laugh in the face of anyone that says you have to take Reiki (or life) seriously. Reiki doesn’t have to be serious.
I’m here to help you get the most out of your Reiki attunements.
My personal Reiki beliefs:
- Reiki just is. Doesn’t matter what level you are, just let it flow and it will.
- You absolutely do not need to be a Reiki 2 to send distant Reiki. That’s like saying that someone that isn’t a priest can’t pray for you.
- You don’t need the symbols to send Reiki distantly. (Originally there were no symbols…)
- Secret and sacred are different. The symbols are sacred, but not secret.
- You can have fun with Reiki.
- You don’t have to be a Reiki purist to enjoy it.
- You can add all the healing modalities you desire.
- The best way to get better with Reiki is to practice. On self and others.
Ready to get started?
- What is YOUR Reiki Personality?
- Instant Gratification: Pizza Rolls & Reiki
- What color is your lightsaber?
- 8 Ways to Send Distant Reiki
- Finding Reiki Practice: 20 FUN ways to sneak Reiki in
Check out the freebies.
Join us in the free facebook group.
Or join us in The Playground.
Lastly, fill out the form below to get the Reiki Playground Play-set and be added to the mailing list.