Welcome to Reiki Playground!
It is a place where Reiki practitioners can let go and breathe. We want you to feel at home. We’re not Reiki purist and won’t judge you. In fact, this is a judge free zone. If you’re questioning your Reiki practice, you’re not alone. Many of us have been there. This is a safe haven to help you explore. Too many peeps stifle their creative expression when using Reiki because they were told it was “bad” or not “right”. Reiki Playground is here to help move you into the next evolution of yourself. To bring about the best you, you can be with Reiki as your guide and loving support. And to have tons of fun while doing it.
This place is NOT for you if you can’t have fun. Un-wad those panties and let’s play! The motto around here is “it’s all good”. It works. It really is all good, life is what you make it, might as well think “it’s all good” right?
Who runs this place?
Hi! I’m Sierra a giant goofball in LOVE with Reiki. I love channeling, receiving, learning, & writing about it! Spreading the joy of Reiki is one of my passions in life. I’m here to sprinkle awesomesauce, glitter, play with unicorns & dragons, talk about Care Bears, and generally laugh in the face of anyone that says you have to take Reiki (or life) seriously. Reiki doesn’t have to be serious. It absolutely is a spiritual practice and one I personally adore, but you don’t have to be all “everything is set in stone exactly as my teacher taught me” or “YOU CAN’T SHOW THE SYMBOLS NoOoOoOoOooo”.
My Reiki journey started the year I lost a job of 7 years.
I was down in the dumps, well really just pissed the hell off (drama drama). My mom and I took a psychic development class for S&Gs (shits and giggles for those not in the know). In the class someone brought up Reiki and we got really interested in it. We went to our first Reiki share and pretty much got hooked and never looked back. Reiki has helped me immensely and I’m here to help you get the most out of your Reiki attunements.
I am a Reiki 3 practitioner moving slowly but steadily towards Master/Teacher every day. My personal Reiki beliefs:
- Reiki just is. Doesn’t matter what level you are, just let it flow and it will.
- You absolutely do not need to be a Reiki 2 to send distant Reiki. That’s like saying that someone that isn’t a priest can’t pray for you.
- You don’t need the symbols to send Reiki distantly. (Originally there were no symbols…)
- Secret and sacred are different. The symbols are sacred, but not secret.
- You can have fun with Reiki.
- You don’t have to be a Reiki purist to enjoy it.
- You can add all the healing modalities you desire.
- The best way to get better with Reiki is to practice. On self and others.
Ready to get started?
- What is YOUR Reiki Personality?
- Instant Gratification: Pizza Rolls & Reiki
- What color is your lightsaber?
- 8 Ways to Send Distant Reiki
- Finding Reiki Practice: 20 FUN ways to sneak Reiki in
Check out the freebies.
Join us in the free facebook group.
Or join us in The Playground.
Lastly, fill out the form below to get the Reiki Playground Play-set and be added to the mailing list.